This blog post has everything you'll need to wrap up senior project and prepare for exit interviews! We'll go over all of this as a cohort at the start of class on Monday.
Other important dates/times for the week
Today's Work Time Goals
1. Who has a good project tune dilemma/question? Share it out so you can inspire greatness in others!
2. Write down your project tune dilemma/question.
3. Turn it into me!
Starter: Exhibition Presentation Brainstorm
QUESTIONS TO ASK EACH OTHER
Reflecting and Capturing the Collective Inspiration
All y'all need to share out to the whole group what your idea is NOW for exhibition as well as what your dilemma or question is for this week's final project tunes
DO THIS NOW
1. Add your senior project work to the website link Ce sent you
2. Sign up for a check-in with me
3. Complete your weekly reflection and set your goals for this week
SENIOR CLASS BIZ
1. THANKS to Sadie and Ce for tackling the website project. On Monday, all seniors will need to hop onto the link Ce sends them and upload the required content regarding your thesis, TED Talk and project.
2. Take the survey Kyle sent out for All-School Exhibition! AND the one Kurt sent out for Senior Project Exhibition. Both are in your emails.
3. Sign up for EXIT INTERVIEWS
4. Who has NOT taken this survey to give Animas feedback. Please take it now. Don't wait.
Work Time and Check-ins
KYLE (3rd and 4th periods) Sadie, Owen, Janey, Lydia, Cady, Baylee, Amanda
KURT (3rd and 4th periods) Aidyn, Ce, Finn, Caeley, Harley
LORI (5th and 6th periods): Atlantia, Emma, Emery, Soma
Humanities teacher at Animas High School