Here is the last powerpoint of mine that you'll have to look at for 10 days! Yipppppeeeee!
As usual, check this powerpoint out for what we're up to today. Refer to the Senior Project and Homework pages as well for more links!
Check out this powerpoint and the homework page for the links you need!
Below is the powerpoint for today's class! Follow along. Homework page has all the links you need for this week's homework. Senior Project page of my DP has all the Senior Project documents in one place. Yeeeeehaw!
For Monday's Humanities Online Class- Go to Sara Price's Zoom Room!
I gotta highlight these two super strong Justice Monologues! Check them out. Be proud of these two classmates. Be proud of yourselves. I've been super amazing by the overall high quality and depth of thought in the justice monologues I've graded so far!
- Justice Project Teams Spreadsheet
- Justice Project Proposal Guide
- Ashley's Conference Schedule and Conference Questions
- Senior Project Next Steps
- Senior Project Teacher Conference Sign-up Spreadsheet
- Curiously Connect with Community Interview Questions, Reflection Questions and Sample Email Template
- Happy Monday!
- Use the powerpoint below to guide you through today's class.
- Check the HOMEWORK Page for all the links and deadlines you need to be successful this week in Humanities
Humanities teacher at Animas High School