Sample Email for Exhibition Invite
I hope you are enjoying the spring thus far! I am a senior at Animas High School and am currently in the midst of completing a semester-long project on (TOPIC/PROJECT DESCRIPTION). I would like to invite you to attend our class's senior project exhibition at the Powerhouse Science Museum on May 18th from 4-7pm. At the event, I will be (DESCRIBE WHAT YOU WILL BE EXHIBITING) and would love your feedback and perspective on my work (OR ADD SOMETHING MORE SPECIFIC HERE?).
I hope to see you there!
Repeat the usual Monday routine!
Thought of the Day: “I have come to believe that our innate purpose is nothing more than to be the greatest version of ourselves. It is a process of refinement, improvement, and enhancement. When you are aligned with this process and living your purpose, you have the potential of creating something amazing.”
― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
1. Set up project tunes for tomorrow (or today): Remember you need to have complete at least one project tune by this Thursday. Project Tune reflection #1 is due by April 27th, end of class. See the senior project page for the link to that document.
2. Schedule week 4 check-in conference with Ashley for either Thursday or Friday
3. Accomplish goals
Briefly on goals and planning...
· S – Specific (or Significant).
· M – Measurable (or Meaningful).
· A – Attainable (or Action-Oriented).
· R – Relevant (or Rewarding).
· T – Time-bound (or Trackable).
Consider – What will you need and when, where do you work best, who do you need to contact, which days are you most productive/have the most time? Who can you reach out to for inspiration, guidance, and clarity? How much do you need to complete this week in order to have an outstanding senior project?
This week's schedule is as follows:
Please complete the goal setting and reflection components of your Personal Assessment Plan for the week of April 17th. If you scroll down to the bottom of your P.A.P, you'll see that I have made a space for you for this purpose. Please complete both the weekly goals and reflection! It looks like this:
1. Absent yesterday? Make up yesterday's work! (unless your critique group has scheduled project tunes, in which case FIRST do those tunes THEN make-up yesterday's work)
2. Your critique group should ideally complete 2 project tunes today! Let's review the project tune protocol and project tune reflection documents on the senior project page and then you can roll into project tunes. (See Senior Project Page for Project Tune Protocol and Project Tune Reflection documents)
3. Complete your Personal Assessment Plan document (due tomorrow)
Welcome back! How was spring break??
Action Project Nuts and Bolts (see the Senior Project page for all Action Project resources)
HOMEWORK: Complete the Personalized Assessment Plan by the beginning of class on Thursday
Humanities teacher at Animas High School