Some notes before we begin writing...
1. You + 1 (Ashley will explain)
2. Real Quick Review of Essay Guidelines
3. This is your time to voice what you really want to see in this classroom. Use this privilege and power wisely.
4. Let this week’s weekly inspiration be the inspiration for writing today:
"Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny."- Ghandi
5. Remember, you can use an outline/brainstorm, but must start the essay from scratch when the time starts. Share a GOGGLE DOC with me titled "YourLastName_SustainabilityInClassEssay"
Essay Prompt: Based on all of the texts, videos, and discussions from the past 2 weeks, what are the practices we need to implement in order to have a sustainable classroom? Defend your assertions with evidence from the resources we have used in class, as well as your own personal experiences.
Humanities teacher at Animas High School