Monday, March 14th
Review from last Thursday's Class
1. ELEMENTS UPDATE!!!
See the handout linked above for an explanation of changes we're making to the structure of your paper. Read it carefully, and let me know if you have any questions. This is also, as always, linked on the Senior Project Page of my DP.
2. Peer Critique Protocol and Groups
See the handout linked above for your peer critique groups and instructions. ABSENT? Email one of the members of your group to find out your group's schedule and meeting times/places.
3. If you missed a lot of class last week and feel behind, please conference with me today!
Starter: Scheduling SPAM 4 Email
1.Request letter MUST be sent by Wednesday, 3/16, EOC
2.Meeting should take place before Spring Break
3.SPAM 4 Form is due on Friday, 3/25, 3:15
SPAM 4 Request Email: Here are some things you should consider:
1. A ceremonious greeting/salutation
2. Heartfelt and beautifully crafted thanks for helping you with your paper up until this point
3. An explanation that we’re transitioning from talking about the paper to talking about your project
4. An explanation that there will be a total of 3 meetings about the project, 1 now, and 2 in the month of April.
5. The goals of the meeting, as laid out on SPAM 4 form
6. A suggested time for the meeting
Week 7 Objectives
TED Talk Schedule
Writing Workshop: Sentence Focus
Conference with Ashley about paper and/or Take Action project as needed
Comments are closed.
Humanities teacher at Animas High School