Let's reorient ourselves to the senior project page resources so that you know exactly where you can find any and all documents needed to help you write your outline, thesis statement and ultimately, your thesis paper!
1. Head on over to the senior project page of my DP
2. Find the section titled "Phase 3: Writing"
3. Now find the following three documents:
5. Once you've located these sources, open the "ELEMENTS of your thesis" document. If you'd like a hard copy of this, let me know! Read through each section of this guide. Be prepared to discuss the following questions:
1. Discuss the above questions regarding the required elements of your thesis
A strong thesis statement should do most or all of the following:
3. Look at the outline assignment and examples to be found on my senior project page
4. Work time and Homework:
Humanities teacher at Animas High School