1. Reminder on what I'm grading for the Congress SAC/Seminar
What is Ashley grading?
3. Homework: Finish your evidence outline and any additional reading and prep for the SAC by tomorrow!
4. Model Senate roles are assigned! See the documents page on my dp or the back wall of my classroom for your assignment!
First, we'll do some review for tomorrow's Bill to Law quiz
Step 1: Get in the same groups you were in for yesterday's Senior Project brainstorm critique
Now, get a stack of the bill to law process "cards" for the Great Card Sort!
Step 2: Quiz each other the other elements you need to know for the quiz
You should be able to give a general overview of the Bill to Law Process. HINT: If it’s on the cards, or if it’s on the lecture notes handout, you should probably know it!
Is Congress Broken SAC
Step 4: Answer Reading Questions (Independently) and continue reading (30-ish minutes)
1. Answer all the reading questions for your core assigned document, either digitally or handwritten.
2. Summarize the main arguments of your additional document(s) in your own words (this can just be a bullet pointed list)
Steps 5 and 6: Gather evidence and organize your evidence (IN PARTNERS)
Please find a partner with your same position. JUST ONE partner. With your partner, gather all of the evidence from your document that supports your perspective. Do some more reading as necessary
Comments are closed.
Humanities teacher at Animas High School