1. SPAM 2 Letter instructions and time to send your email to your SPA. (see below)
2. Thesis Statement Workshop
3. Work on your outline
SPAM 2 Request Letter.
Because of our time-crunch today, I've written up some quick verbiage for you to use in crafting your SPAM 2 request letter. Feel free to copy, paraphrase, or completely rewrite.
Dear Most Exalted Senior Project Advisor,
I am writing today to request a meeting during sometime between now and March 7th. For the last two weeks I have been pouring over sources, and have critically analyzed 8-10 for my research. In addition, I have outlined my paper to Ashley’s/Lori’s specifications. I will attach both the outline and the source evaluations, and would love any feedback you could provide during the beginning of the writing process.
I have 3 objectives for this meeting:
1. Can we revisit my research question and be sure it will get me where I need to go?
2. Lori and Ashley are requesting that we look over my outline together so that you may give me some feedback on developing this into a research paper.
3. It is optional for you, but you may also look over my annotated bibliography to see what sources I am using to craft my argument, and how I am interpreting these sources.
I will bring a SPAM 2 form with me that echoes the above objectives. Lori and/or Ashley will need these forms signed and returned by March 7th.
[Suggest a couple meeting times – Use their office hours or other time that you know may work best for them.]
Comments are closed.
Humanities teacher at Animas High School